Beautulip Kids Orthotic Insoles - Children Flat Feet and Arch Support Inserts (22cm Big Kids 2-4)
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the Beautulip Kids Orthotic Insoles - Children Flat Feet and Arch Support Inserts (22cm Big Kids 2-4) by Beautulip at Entiva Group. MPN: BTP02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beautulip's Orthotic Insoles for Children - Kids Flat Feet and Arch Support Insoles Instruction for Use Remove the original insoles from the
Beautulip's Orthotic Insoles for Children - Kids Flat Feet and Arch Support Insoles
Instruction for Use
Remove the original insoles from the shoes first, then put the old and new insoles together back to back, cutting according to the old insoles and make sure that they have the same size. Notice: Do not put them above the original insoles directly, remove the old one first. Otherwise it will take up lot of space and make uncomfortable.
What is Flat Feet?
Flat feet (also called pes planus or fallen arches) is a postural deformity in which the arches of the foot collapse, with the entire sole of the foot coming into complete or near-complete contact with the ground.
Why should we use Orthotic Insole?
We recommended developing children with flat feet to wear orthotic insoles in shoes, they can relieve foot fatigue and pain, reduce the chance of flat feet sequelae, able to make the foot grow under a healthy environment and improve the way of walking. Help your kids feel more comfortable in their shoes!
1. They are Orthotic Insoles so it could be a bit hard at first because they are making changes. Please keep wearing them for more days and you'll see the difference.
2. It would be better if use them in half or one size larger shoes. Or make the shoelace looser for maximum comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Orthotic flat feet insoles were designed to shape your kid's foot over time as they wear them. Provide proper form, help with develop natural arch and aid in pronation
- Flat feet/low arches could cause severe pain and discomfort, possibly causing pigeon toe and X legs even effect to the waist if not being corrected in time
- Scientific arch support height & Mechanics application design, Simulate the normal plantar environment & Cradle design stabilizes the heel, avoid the wrong gait load condition during correction and pressure the deformed bones to achieve correction
- Seven sizes available. 14cm for Toddler 6-8, 15cm for Toddler 8-9, 16cm for Toddler 9-11, 18cm for little kid's 11-13, 20cm for little kid's 13-2, 22cm for big kid's 2-4, 24cm for big kids 4-6
- 12 months warranty & 30 days money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the insoles, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. Friendly customer service. Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.69 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|